- EndomeTRIO provides a complete view of your endometrial health.
- ERA will enable you to perform a personalised embryo transfer, increasing the likelihood of successful implantation and a successful pregnancy
- EMMA will determine whether the uterine microbial environment is optimal for embryo implantation.
- If ALICE or EMMA detects pathogenic bacteria, appropriate antibiotics and probiotic treatments will be recommended to treat chronic endometritis
What is the Endometrium?
The endometrium is a tissue lining the interior of the uterus where the embryo implants and resides during pregnancy. Each month, the endometrium prepares for the arrival of an embryo. When this does not occur, menstruation begins.
Why does the endometrium matter?
- Variations of the endometrium are one of the leading causes of infertility in women.
- The endometrium must be both receptive to embryo implantation at the time of transfer and rich in healthy bacteria.
- Infections with harmful bacteria can cause diseases of the endometrium, such as chronic endometritis, which are associated with poor reproductive outcomes.
What is endomeTRIO?
EndomeTRIO is a complete endometrial analysis that includes ERA, EMMA and ALICE tests.
ERA (Endometrial Receptivity Analysis)More info
EMMA (Endometrial Microbiome Metagenomic Analysis)More info
ALICE (Endometrial Receptivity Analysis)More info
*Simón et al., In vitro fertilization with personalized blastocyst transfer versus frozen or fresh blastocyst transfer: a multicenter, randomized clinical trial. Fertility and Sterility, 2019; 112. e56-e57. 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2019.07.273.
Is EndomeTRIO test for you?
This test is recommended if:
- EndomeTRIO is an alternative for women with infertility or who have suffered recurrent implantation failure or repeat abortion, to promote reproductive success.
- You are undergoing assisted reproduction treatment.